We have spaces for 3 and 4 years olds in September. If you have any family or friends who may be interested, please encourage them to fill in an application form. These can be found online at http://www.abbeywoodnurseryschool.co.uk/about-us/admissions-arragements and in the school office.
You may be entitled to tax free childcare, which is for:-
- Working families, including the self-employed, in the UK
- Earning under £100k and at least £139 per week (equal to 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living Wage) each
- Who aren't receiving Tax Credits, Universal Credit or childcare vouchers
- With children aged 0-11 (or 0-16 if disabled)
- For every £8 you pay into an online account, the government will add an extra £2, up to £2,000 per child per year
Families with 3 and 4-year-old children, may be entitled to 30 hours of free childcare or early education for 38 weeks
Please apply online at http://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
If you think your child may be entitled to a free 2 year old place, please go into the Children's Centre and enquire.